TYROKAFTERI: SPICE FETA CHEESE DIP
- 8 ounces feta cheese (preferably Dodonis)
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 roasted red peppers
- about 1/4 teaspoon or more crushed red pepper flakes (I prefer much more)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- bell pepper slices for garnish
- toasted pine nuts for garnish
- This is a wonderfully tangy and spicy cheese dip that also tastes wonderful in sandwiches as a spread!
- Try it and I know that you will absolutely love it.
- Put all of the ingredients except the salt, green bell pepper and pine nuts in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Taste and add salt according to your liking.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and garnish with some pine nuts and bell pepper slices.Serve with bread.
Leave a Reply