- 8 ounces feta cheese (preferably Dodonis)
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 roasted red peppers
- about 1/4 teaspoon or more crushed red pepper flakes (I prefer much more)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- bell pepper slices for garnish
- toasted pine nuts for garnish
This is a wonderfully tangy and spicy cheese dip that also tastes wonderful in sandwiches as a spread! Try it and I know that you will absolutely love it.
Put all of the ingredients except the salt, green bell pepper and pine nuts in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste and add salt according to your liking.
Drizzle with some olive oil and garnish with some pine nuts and bell pepper slices.
Serve with bread.