This Greek 7-Layer Dip is layered with hummus, tzatziki, veggies, olive paste, and feta. The perfect party appetizer!
- Muhammara: Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
- Greek Eggplant Dip: Melitzanosalata
- Fava Dip
- Spicy Red Pepper & Feta Dip
- your favorite veggies
Watch the Video Tutorial Here:
Purchase your kitchen essentials using my affiliate links helps support my work without costing you anything extra. Thank you!
All of the dips in this 7-Layer Dip can be made days ahead and stored in the refrigerator.Which makes this recipe the perfect party food.
If you make this, I’d love to hear what you thought of it. Also, share pictures with me on Facebook and Instagram!
Print this recipe here:
- 8 ounces of hummus
- 8 ounces tzatziki
- ¼ cup Greek Olive Dip
- ½-1 English cucumber, diced
- 15 grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled
- • ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- • ¼ cup olive oil
- • 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- • 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- • 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- • ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Combine all of the Herb Dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix them together.
- Spread the hummus on a serving dish.
- Top with the tzatziki.
- Sprinkle the cucumbers on top.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes over the cucumbers.
- Crumble the feta over the tomatoes.
- Dollop the Olive paste/dip on top.
- Top with the herb dressing.
- Serve this dip with homemade pita chips, toasted bread, or veggies. Enjoy!