STRAPATSADA: GREEK STYLE SCRAMBLED EGGS IN A TOMATO & PEPPERS SAUCE
- Approx. ½ cup (or more) Tomato & pepper sauce
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup or less crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toasted pita bread
- Heat the sauce in a small pan.
- Whisk the eggs with the salt, pepper, and feta cheese.
- Add the egg mixture and cook over low heat while stirring to create scrambled eggs.
- Cook until the eggs are cooked through but still moist.
- Toast pita bread and top with the scrambled eggs.
- This can be served as a sandwich or with bread on the side.
- The scrambled egg mixture can also be served over toasted bread slices as crostini.
Leave a Reply