A weekly meal plan is the simplest way to keep yourself and your family on a balanced diet. Mediterranean diets are known for being filled with healthy herbs, protein, vegetables, and healthy fats like Omega-3s.
This week’s Meal Plan: This week’s meal plan is full of flavor but doesn’t require too many ingredient. Grocery shopping around the holidays can add up fast — so for this week, I selected dishes that will help you save on groceries and make the most of out of the ingredients you have!
- Monday: Mediterranean Shrimp & Orzo Skillet
- Nothing is better than a rich, creamy orzo, protein packed with Shrimp! Serve with feta for taste.
- Tuesday: One-Pan Chicken with Cabbage & Rice
- The skin on ensures the chicken comes out crispy amidst the soft and fluffy rice. Perfection!
- Wednesday: Bulgur & Lentils: Mujadara
- Choose green or brown lentils for this nutritious dish with spiced, caramelized onions, lentils, and bulgur.
- Thursday: Greek Chicken Drumsticks & Potatoes Sheet Pan
- For extra flavor, toss the chicken in marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes before adding the potatoes.
- Friday: Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- I like to serve this creamy soup with sumac, a tangy, lemony middle eastern spice.
With your menu, you get a free, printable grocery shopping list that will help you save time and money.
Each meal plan includes 5 dinner recipes that will serve four adults. We have thoughtfully curated each collection of recipes to offer variety while also being cost-effective.
Why stick to a meal plan?
Time Efficiency: Meal plans save you valuable time throughout the week by streamlining grocery shopping, prep work, and cooking time. We’ve included meal-prep tips so you can chop and cook ahead of time and each recipe comes together effortlessly.
Health & Nutrition: Sticking to a meal plan helps you avoid impulse eating and stocking unhealthy food in the home. Whether your goal is weight management or getting in all your nutrients, Mediterranean recipes are filled with healthy ingredients that help you meet your dietary goals.
Financial Savings: We’ve created our meal plans so that very few ingredients are ever wasted. Avoid those late-night Uber Eats orders and stick to the quick and healthy recipes you’ve already prepped for.
These meal plans are created for your personal benefit, which is why your feedback is invaluable. Let us know what you think of this meal plan below!