Prepare the salad dressing by whisking all of the ingredients together until combined and emulsified.
Place the watermelon, orzo, olives, mint and feta in a large bowl.
Pour the dressing on top and mix well to combine.
- Serves 4:
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese (Dodonis brand), chopped or crumbled
- ¼ cup cooked tri color orzo pasta
- Sliced and pitted Kalamata olives
- For the dressing:
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste