A weekly meal plan is the simplest way to keep yourself and your family on a balanced diet. Mediterranean diets are known for being filled with healthy herbs, protein, vegetables, and healthy fats like Omega-3s.
This week’s Vegetarian Meal Plan: I’ve thoughtfully curated this special meal plan to be filled with a wide variety of nourishing vegetables, healthy grains, rich feta cheese and classic Mediterranean herbs. This combination of week night dinners achieves the perfect balance of hearty and refreshing, savory and tangy!
- Monday: Mediterranean Stuffed Tomatoes with Couscous
- This veggie packed meal features tender tomatoes filled with spinach & couscous. This easy oven-bake meal doesn’t take too much prep-time and is perfect for busy Monday nights.
- Tuesday: Greek Tortellini Salad
- This tangy dish is packed with veggies to balance the hearty carbs from the tortellini. You can switch out the tangy dressing for an easy pesto if you prefer.
- Wednesday: Zucchini Rolls Filled with Feta
- Experience zucchini in a whole new way! The cream cheese filling is so delicious, I recommend making a double batch and using the extra as a dip.
- Thursday: Mediterranean Asparagus Salad
- Healthy, light, and packed with nutrients! This is one of my favorite salads because it’s so colorful. For a more filling experience, pair it with potatoes or couscous.
- Friday: Greek Ratatouille Tart
- For my signature take on a classic ratatouille, I’ve added flaky crust to the medley of veggies. I saved this recipe for Friday because it’s great for serving to groups of friends and family.
With your menu, you get a free, printable grocery shopping list that will help you save time and money.
Each meal plan includes 5 dinner recipes that will serve four adults. We have thoughtfully curated each collection of recipes to offer variety while also being cost-effective.
Why stick to a meal plan?
Time Efficiency: Meal plans save you valuable time throughout the week by streamlining grocery shopping, prep work, and cooking time. We’ve included meal-prep tips so you can chop and cook ahead of time and each recipe comes together effortlessly.
Health & Nutrition: Sticking to a meal plan helps you avoid impulse eating and stocking unhealthy food in the home. Whether your goal is weight management or getting in all your nutrients, Mediterranean recipes are filled with healthy ingredients that help you meet your dietary goals.
Financial Savings: We’ve created our meal plans so that very few ingredients are ever wasted. Avoid those late-night Uber Eats orders and stick to the quick and healthy recipes you’ve already prepped for.
These meal plans are created for your personal benefit, which is why your feedback is invaluable. Let us know what you think of this meal plan below!