- 6 Roma tomatoes or 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- The Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Cut the tomatoes and toss with the chopped onion, crumbled feta and basil leaves.
Combine the vinaigrette ingredients and whisk together until emulsified.
Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Taste the seasoning and add more salt if needed.