- 1 pound chicken tenders, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 heaping teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to suit your taste) and pepper to taste
- Set your oven to Broil, on the high setting.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl and toss well so that the chicken is covered in marinade.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and pour all of the marinade that is left in the bowl over it.
- Broil for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Make sure to use your oven's top rack and position it as close to the heating element as possible.It will get a nice golden brown color.
- Serve with a nice salad 🙂 Enjoy!