- I head of Romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup cooked chick peas
- 1 and 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan or kefalotiri
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- dash of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes and onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk the yogurt, mayo, olive oil, garlic powder and oregano together.
- Pour over the salad and mix well to coat.Add feta, parmesan, salt and pepper and olives.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with crusty bread.
- Goes great with some broiled chicken 🙂