- Serves 4-6:
- I head of Romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup cooked chick peas
- 1 and 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan or kefalotiri
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- dash of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- lemon wedges for garnish
Combine the lettuce, tomatoes and onion in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk the yogurt, mayo, olive oil, garlic powder and oregano together.
Pour over the salad and mix well to coat.
Add feta, parmesan, salt and pepper and olives.
Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with crusty bread. Goes great with some broiled chicken 🙂