A delicious savory muffin that’s perfect for Brunch served alongside eggs and smoked salmon or for your lunchbox to be enjoyed with soup or salad. This spinach and feta filled muffin will become a family favorite in no time!
The Dry Ingredients:
- 2 and ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- The Wet Ingredients:
- 1 and ¼ cup of milk
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups spinach, finely chopped
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- diced, roasted red pepper, chopped olives, grape tomatoes, chopped sundried tomatoes, dill, basil
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F, 190 °C.
- Line a 12-cup cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and olive oil together and add to the dry ingredients.
- Whisk together until just combined.
- Add the feta cheese and the chopped spinach and fold in with a spatula.
- Fill the muffin/cupcake cups to the top.
- Bake in the center rack of the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until a toothpick that is inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the muffin pan for 10 minutes. Serve them warm. Enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.