A Sheet-pan Meal that’s Ready in Under an Hour!
Watch the Video:
Roasted salmon with green beans is the perfect weeknight meal and would also be impressive when entertaining. It’s delicious, super easy, and ready in less than an hour. I have a big family, so I need one sheet pan for the salmon and one sheet pan for the green beans. However, if you have a smaller family, you can put the salmon and green beans all on the same pan. Clean up will be even easier!
Why this will become a family favorite
- Lemony, herb salmon
- Perfectly cooked green beans
- Creamy feta
- Easy sheet pan meal in under an hour!
Simple ingredients, delicious dinner
For the Salmon:
- Salmon fillet
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fresh lemon juice
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Dried crushed oregano
For the Green Beans:
- Green beans
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Feta cheese for serving –optional, but extra delicious!
Tips and tricks
I start with the green beans because they take a little bit longer to cook than the salmon. Be sure to get green beans that are bright green and without blemishes. I find them at the supermarket or Costco that have already been trimmed, but it only takes a few minutes to trim them. They’re less expensive if you buy them from the bulk bin and trim them, but you’ll save time with pre-trimmed. Choose which is better for you.
As for the Salmon, I buy a big fillet and cut it into portions. Your butcher will even portion it for you if you ask. It’s okay if you find quality salmon pre-sliced. The important thing is just to make sure it’s quality salmon.
How to make Roasted Salmon and Green Beans
- Preheat the oven at 425 °F, 220 °C.
- Wash the green beans and pat them dry. Trim the rough edges from both sides.
- Place the green beans in a baking tray and spread them in an even layer.
- Drizzle the beans with oil and season with salt and black pepper. Toss. Roast them for 25-35 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet pan.
- Add the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and garlic to a bowl and whisk together.
- Pour it over the fish. Season the fish with salt and black pepper on both sides and toss the fish around the marinade to coat.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes. Turn the broiler on for the final 4 minutes.
You know how I feel about feta cheese. So, I have to recommend serving this with feta sprinkled on your green beans. Since you’re already roasting the green beans, you can add some roasted potatoes, cauliflower, and/or tomatoes. One of my favorite things to serve with salmon is spinach rice pilaf. The options are endless, so choose your favorite. Kali Orexi!
More Easy Weeknight Meals:
- Meals in 60 Minutes: Mediterranean Chicken Stew with Spinach, Med. Rice Pilaf & Cucumber Dill Salad
- Greek Roasted Chicken with Onions & Peppers: Sheet-pan Meal Ready in 60 Minutes!
- A Greek Chicken Dinner Ready in 60 mins! Chicken Saganaki with Garlicky Broccolini & Dessert
- Baked Salmon Plaki: Greek Salmon with Onions and Tomatoes
- Spanakorizo & Salmon
- Salmon in a Lemon Butter Sauce
- SALMON IN A CREAMY SPINACH & FETA SAUCE
Sheetpan Roasted Salmon & Green Beans: Quick & Easy Weeknight Dinner Ready in under an Hour!
For the Salmon:
- 12 oz salmon fillet, cut into portions
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice or to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 4-5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried crushed oregano
For the Green Beans:
- 2 pounds green beans
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to tastes
- black pepper to taste
- feta cheese for serving (optional)
Preheat the oven 425 °F, 220 °C.
Wash the green beans and pat them dry. Trim the rough edges from both sides.
Place the green beans in a baking tray and spread them in an even layer.
Drizzle the beans with oil and season with salt and black pepper. Toss. Roast them for 25-35 minutes or until fork tender.
Place the salmon on a baking sheet pan.
Combine the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl and whisk together.
Pour it over the fish. Season the fish with salt and black pepper on both sides and toss the fish around the marinade to coat.
Roast for 15-20 minutes. Turn the broiler on for the final 4 minutes.
Serve with spinach rice pilaf and a salad. Kali Orexi!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
J.A. Henckels International 31161-201 CLASSIC Chef's Knife, 8 Inch, Black
TEAKHAUS Wood Cutting Board Block I Chopping Board I Wooden Cutting Boards for Kitchen I Large Cutting Board with Handle I Chopping Boards for Kitchen I Thick Cutting Board 107 24x18x1.5
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Quarter Sheet, 2-Pack
Leave a Reply