A weekly meal plan is the simplest way to keep yourself and your family on a balanced diet. Mediterranean diets are known for being filled with healthy herbs, protein, vegetables, and healthy fats like Omega-3s.
This week’s Meal Plan: The holidays are upon us which means you’ve got shopping, wrapping, and prepping to do! This week’s meal plan offers variety of new flavors from quick and easy dishes, many of which can be made in under 30 minutes and use minimal cookware. Some of the best dishes can be made in a single skillet.
- Monday: Mediterranean Fish & Chickpea Skillet
- This week-night dish takes only 30 minutes to make and even less time to clean
- !Tuesday: Greek Lamb & Cabbage Stew
- This comforting soup is perfect for cold weather and takes just a few minutes to put together.
- Wednesday: Chicken & Bechamel
- Bechamel is like the ultimate white sauce and pairs perfectly with chicken & veggies!
- Thursday: Greek Sausage & Peppers
- Spetzofai is a classic Greek dish filled with spicy sausage and colorful peppers ready under 1 hour.
- Friday: Red Lentil and Zucchini Soupp
- The spinach and zucchini are cooked until tender nad blended into a puree.
With your menu, you get a free, printable grocery shopping list that will help you save time and money.
Each meal plan includes 5 dinner recipes that will serve four adults. We have thoughtfully curated each collection of recipes to offer variety while also being cost-effective.
Why stick to a meal plan?
Time Efficiency: Meal plans save you valuable time throughout the week by streamlining grocery shopping, prep work, and cooking time. We’ve included meal-prep tips so you can chop and cook ahead of time and each recipe comes together effortlessly.
Health & Nutrition: Sticking to a meal plan helps you avoid impulse eating and stocking unhealthy food in the home. Whether your goal is weight management or getting in all your nutrients, Mediterranean recipes are filled with healthy ingredients that help you meet your dietary goals.
Financial Savings: We’ve created our meal plans so that very few ingredients are ever wasted. Avoid those late-night Uber Eats orders and stick to the quick and healthy recipes you’ve already prepped for.
These meal plans are created for your personal benefit, which is why your feedback is invaluable. Let us know what you think of this meal plan below!