A weekly meal plan is the simplest way to keep yourself and your family on a balanced diet. Mediterranean diets are known for being filled with healthy herbs, protein, vegetables, and healthy fats like Omega-3s.
This weeks Holiday Meal Plan: The holidays are always made better by the fun and experimentation that happens in the kitchen! For me, the kitchen is where we have long conversations, catch up on life, and laugh for hours! I have curated a variety of recipes that are as simple as an Insta Pot and some other more classical holiday meals like a roasted turkey breast and gravy.
- Monday: Lamb Shanks & Orzo Youvetsi
- Lamb is always a great alternative for holiday meals and will allow your dish to stand out from the crowd of roast beef and ham! Take the baking pan out of oven and stir in 1 cup ice to stop the orzo from over cooking.Tuesday: Chile con Chicken
- Tuesday: Greek Classic Moussaka
- This hearty, savory dish takes a little more time, so I suggest making two at a time… one to eat and one to freeze! Left overs are great for when the relatives come into town and want to help themselves to a mid-day bite.
- Wednesday: Roasted Turkey Breast & Gravy
- Roasting the breast is so much easier than roasting the whole bird, and it takes up less time and space! Plus, Turkey makes the best left overs so you can save the meat for sandwiches throughout the week.
- Thursday: Mediterranean Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Sometimes the holidays can be a bit ‘meat heavy’ so I like to offer an alternative for my guests. To cover all the bases, serve this hearty veggie dish alongside a roast!
- Friday: Lamb Fricassee in the Insta Pot
- Nothing is better than throwing ingredients in an Insta Pot in the morning and having dinner simmering and ready by the night! I prefer to use bone-in lamb for flavor but you can substitute boneless lamb or even beef.
With your menu, you get a free, printable grocery shopping list that will help you save time and money.
Each meal plan includes 5 dinner recipes that will serve four adults. We have thoughtfully curated each collection of recipes to offer variety while also being cost-effective.
Why stick to a meal plan?
Time Efficiency: Meal plans save you valuable time throughout the week by streamlining grocery shopping, prep work, and cooking time. We’ve included meal-prep tips so you can chop and cook ahead of time and each recipe comes together effortlessly.
Health & Nutrition: Sticking to a meal plan helps you avoid impulse eating and stocking unhealthy food in the home. Whether your goal is weight management or getting in all your nutrients, Mediterranean recipes are filled with healthy ingredients that help you meet your dietary goals.
Financial Savings: We’ve created our meal plans so that very few ingredients are ever wasted. Avoid those late-night Uber Eats orders and stick to the quick and healthy recipes you’ve already prepped for.
These meal plans are created for your personal benefit, which is why your feedback is invaluable. Let us know what you think of this meal plan below!