A weekly meal plan is the simplest way to keep yourself and your family on a balanced diet. Mediterranean diets are known for being filled with healthy herbs, protein, vegetables, and healthy fats like Omega-3s.
The Holiday Hosting Meal Plan: Your family is coming into town and the neighbors are coming by. During the holidays, it’s all about cooking for groups and satisfying diverse flavor pallets! This holiday meal plan includes some decadent and some quick and easy meals that you can pull out for dinner parties, or just to keep your in-laws happy in the house.
- Monday: Crown Rack of Lamb
- This is a show stopping main course that I like to serve alongside a bed of rice pilaf.
- Tuesday: One-Pan Chicken with Cabbage & Rice
- This delicious spinach and feta cream combines the right about of bright lemon and heat. Serve with pasta.
- Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- The same ingredients as chicken pot pie are tossed into a soup, served alongside puff pastries.
- Thursday: Classic Shepards Pie
- Shepard’s Pie is a great dish to satisfy groups from 4-20 and evokes a cheery holiday feeling!
- Friday: Creamy Chicken Scampi Pasta
- This scampi comes together in just about 30 minutes and is filling for a large dinner table!
With your menu, you get a free, printable grocery shopping list that will help you save time and money.
Each meal plan includes 5 dinner recipes that will serve four adults. We have thoughtfully curated each collection of recipes to offer variety while also being cost-effective.
Why stick to a meal plan?
Time Efficiency: Meal plans save you valuable time throughout the week by streamlining grocery shopping, prep work, and cooking time. We’ve included meal-prep tips so you can chop and cook ahead of time and each recipe comes together effortlessly.
Health & Nutrition: Sticking to a meal plan helps you avoid impulse eating and stocking unhealthy food in the home. Whether your goal is weight management or getting in all your nutrients, Mediterranean recipes are filled with healthy ingredients that help you meet your dietary goals.
Financial Savings: We’ve created our meal plans so that very few ingredients are ever wasted. Avoid those late-night Uber Eats orders and stick to the quick and healthy recipes you’ve already prepped for.
These meal plans are created for your personal benefit, which is why your feedback is invaluable. Let us know what you think of this meal plan below!