These have got to be one of the easiest recipes to put together! Just 3 ingredients and a few minutes of prep yield such a flavorful result. Crisp, salty, tangy halloumi fries go great with creamy tzatziki, spicy sriracha, and sweet honey. You’re going to love these!
- 1 (8 ounces) package halloumi cheese
- 1 cup coarse ground semolina flour
- Ground Sumac
- Greek honey
- Siracha sauce
- Tzatziki sauce
- Chopped mint
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut the halloumi cheese into about 12 sticks.
- Roll them in the semolina flour.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the halloumi cheese until golden all around. About 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the fries on a plate lined with paper towels. Sprinkle with lots of sumac.
- Serve the fries drizzled with some honey and sriracha sauce and alongside tzatziki sauce. Enjoy!