Healthy, delicious, and so easy to make!
Watch the Video:
This Greek sheet pan chicken dinner is so easy that it’s mostly hands-off cooking time and ready in under an hour. It’s perfect for any busy weeknight and bursting with flavor. I love using chicken thighs because they always stay juicy while cooking, and I love roasting vegetables. They’re so lovely and sweet. Mixing olives in to roast leaves them with a milder flavor and adds a bit of saltiness. I keep the veggies simple to make it easy, and I never forget the feta. I bake the entire block, so it gets a char on the outside and almost melts. You have to try this!
Why you have to make this
Juicy, herb chicken
Perfectly roasted veggies
Toasted, creamy feta
Flavor bursting sauce
You can make a super delicious easy Greek dinner any day of the week!
Fresh, easy ingredients
- Chicken thighs -boneless, skinless thighs, or bone-in if you prefer
- Red onion -halved and thinly sliced or whichever onion you have
- Grape tomatoes
- Bell peppers -thinly sliced
- Kalamata olives -pitted or your favorite olives
- Block of feta cheese
- Freshly black pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Olive oil
- garlic cloves -grated
- Fresh lemon juice
- Mustard -substitute balsamic or your favorite vinegar
- Dried oregano -substitute thyme, your favorite herb, or use a combination
How to make Greek Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F, 220 °C.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl.
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together in another bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Toss them together and set them aside.
- Prepare the veggies and arrange them in a sheet pan.
- Place the feta cheese in one corner with the tomatoes and olives.
- Drizzle the veggies and feta with olive oil and lightly season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Place the chicken with all of the dressing on top of the veggies.
- Bake on the center rack for about 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 °F.
I would put the sauce from this sheet pan meal on literally anything. It’s that good. However, I usually garnish the whole sheet pan with fresh parsley and serve it with pita bread and tzatziki sauce. You could serve it with crusty bread or spoon it over Mediterranean rice pilaf. If you’d like to keep it low-carb, try cauliflower rice. However, you don’t want to miss a drop of the sauce. Kali Orexi!
- 3 pounds (1 and 1/2 kg) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 15-20 Kalamata olives, pitted
- 4-6 oz (170g) block of feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- freshly black pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
- 1/4 cup olive oil 4-5 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoons dried oregano
Preheat the oven to 425 °F, 220 °C.
Place the chicken in a large bowl. Whisk the marinade ingredients together in another bowl and pour over the chicken. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Toss together and set aside.
Prepare the veggies and then arrange them in a shetpan. Place the feta cheese on one corner with the tomatoes and olives around it. Drizzle the veggies and feta with some olive oil and lightly season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
Place the chicken with all of the dressing on top of the veggies.
Bake on the center rack for about 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 °F.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Godinger Dublin Tasters Trifle 16 Pc Set
J.A. Henckels International 31161-201 CLASSIC Chef's Knife, 8 Inch, Black
Traditional Cretan Aprons (heavier fabric)
TEAKHAUS Wood Cutting Board Block I Chopping Board I Wooden Cutting Boards for Kitchen I Large Cutting Board with Handle I Chopping Boards for Kitchen I Thick Cutting Board 107 24x18x1.5
Staub Cast Iron 7-qt Round Cocotte - White Truffle, Made in France
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet, 2-Pack, Silver