A weekly meal plan is the simplest way to keep yourself and your family on a balanced diet. Mediterranean diets are known for being filled with healthy herbs, protein, vegetables, and healthy fats like Omega-3s.
This week’s Eat Low Carb Meal Plan: Eating low carb can be beneficial to maintaining weight and stabilizing healthy blood sugar levels. Plus, low carb recipes offer tons of long lasting energy. What I love about these recipes is that you can actually add sides like pasta, rice, or potatoes to satiate those who don’t eat a low carb diet.
- Monday: Eggplant Lasagna with Spinach Feta
- Who says you can’t eat have lasagna on a low carb diet? This recipe requires firm, beautiful purple eggplants. Choose those with less brown spots to get the best flavor possible.
- Tuesday: Chile con Chicken
- This dish couldn’t be more perfect for colder weather. I like to keep this zesty take on a classic chile in the freezer for busy weeknights.
- Wednesday: Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs
- These kabobs are perfect for lunch or dinner. Whether you’re cooking for two or if you’re cooking for 10, these kabobs are filling, delicious, and versatile. For example, if I’m cooking for myself or for my family, I like to use left over veggies from other recipes.
- Thursday: Asian Salmon and Broccoli Sheet Pan
- This recipe is incredible quick and easy. The most time consuming part will be the Asian sauce. I like to make a large batch of it to use for other dishes down the road.
- Friday: Chicken Pesto Skillet
- This dish is full of rich, creamy flavors and will be done in under 30 minutes. If you’re cooking for people who do want carbs, serve over jasmine rice!
With your menu, you get a free, printable grocery shopping list that will help you save time and money.
Each meal plan includes 5 dinner recipes that will serve four adults. We have thoughtfully curated each collection of recipes to offer variety while also being cost-effective.
Why stick to a meal plan?
Time Efficiency: Meal plans save you valuable time throughout the week by streamlining grocery shopping, prep work, and cooking time. We’ve included meal-prep tips so you can chop and cook ahead of time and each recipe comes together effortlessly.
Health & Nutrition: Sticking to a meal plan helps you avoid impulse eating and stocking unhealthy food in the home. Whether your goal is weight management or getting in all your nutrients, Mediterranean recipes are filled with healthy ingredients that help you meet your dietary goals.
Financial Savings: We’ve created our meal plans so that very few ingredients are ever wasted. Avoid those late-night Uber Eats orders and stick to the quick and healthy recipes you’ve already prepped for.
These meal plans are created for your personal benefit, which is why your feedback is invaluable. Let us know what you think of this meal plan below!