A weekly meal plan is the simplest way to keep yourself and your family on a balanced diet. Mediterranean diets are known for being filled with healthy herbs, protein, vegetables, and healthy fats like Omega-3s.
Eat Well Meal Plan: Between all the festive cocktails, buttery sides, and holiday desserts, everyone gains a few pounds over the holiday season. Luckily, January is all about turning over a new leaf! Let’s start 2024 off strong with a healthy, low carb, high protein and veggie meal plan.
- Monday: Beef Souvlaki Skewers
- Skewers are a great option when you are cooking for a group. Add an optional side of carbs like rice!
- Tuesday: Greek-Style Roasted Mediterranean Sea Bass
- Choose your side! Try sautéed greens or a fresh salad with extra ladolemono dressing for a light veggie side.
- Wednesday: Roasted Tomato & Red Pepper Soup
- This is an elevated take on a classic tomato soup richened by the flavor of roasted vegetables.
- Thursday: Greek Cabbage Rolls
- These rolls are filled with rice, ground beef, and herbs and are so hearty, healthy, and comforting.
- Friday: Greek Fishermans Soup: Kakavia
- Feel free to add clams, shrimp, mussels, squid, or your favorite vegetables.
With your menu, you get a free, printable grocery shopping list that will help you save time and money.
Each meal plan includes 5 dinner recipes that will serve four adults. We have thoughtfully curated each collection of recipes to offer variety while also being cost-effective.
Why stick to a meal plan?
Time Efficiency: Meal plans save you valuable time throughout the week by streamlining grocery shopping, prep work, and cooking time. We’ve included meal-prep tips so you can chop and cook ahead of time and each recipe comes together effortlessly.
Health & Nutrition: Sticking to a meal plan helps you avoid impulse eating and stocking unhealthy food in the home. Whether your goal is weight management or getting in all your nutrients, Mediterranean recipes are filled with healthy ingredients that help you meet your dietary goals.
Financial Savings: We’ve created our meal plans so that very few ingredients are ever wasted. Avoid those late-night Uber Eats orders and stick to the quick and healthy recipes you’ve already prepped for.
These meal plans are created for your personal benefit, which is why your feedback is invaluable. Let us know what you think of this meal plan below!