A weekly meal plan is the simplest way to keep yourself and your family on a balanced diet. Mediterranean diets are known for being filled with healthy herbs, protein, vegetables, and healthy fats like Omega-3s.
This week’s Eat Greek Meal Plan: I’ve compiled some of my favorite iconic Greek dishes in this week’s meal plan. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned Mediterranean home-chef, you’ll unlock a thorough understanding of classic Greek cooking. With the perfect balance of hearty and light, expect your week to be filled with nourishing veggies and mouthwatering meat!
- Monday: Greek American Gyro Pita
- You will be craving this mouthwatering gyro throughout the week so make sure to make extras! Use it on salads, in pastas, and for lunches. This meat will last in a freezer-safe container for up to three months.
- Tuesday: Greek Chicken Souvlaki Skillet
- This low carb delicious version of a souvlaki is the perfect easy 30 minute meal. Serve alongside a carb for a more filling experience.
- Wednesday: Greek Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
- This Greek take on a classic spaghetti & meat sauce is perfect for a busy weeknight. In Greece, we call this macaroni me keema. I’ve made this sauce in the past, but this version is better than ever.
- Thursday: Greek Chicken Lemony Soup
- This is the ultimate greek dish to keep you healthy during the colder season. With an egg-lemon sauce known as avgolemono, this tangy, classic dish will keep you warm.
- Friday: Minced Meat Phyllo Pie
- This dish can be completely assembled and frozen prior to baking. I always keep a few pies in the freezer for busy weeknights and the occasional late night snack!
With your menu, you get a free, printable grocery shopping list that will help you save time and money.
Each meal plan includes 5 dinner recipes that will serve four adults. We have thoughtfully curated each collection of recipes to offer variety while also being cost-effective.
Why stick to a meal plan?
Time Efficiency: Meal plans save you valuable time throughout the week by streamlining grocery shopping, prep work, and cooking time. We’ve included meal-prep tips so you can chop and cook ahead of time and each recipe comes together effortlessly.
Health & Nutrition: Sticking to a meal plan helps you avoid impulse eating and stocking unhealthy food in the home. Whether your goal is weight management or getting in all your nutrients, Mediterranean recipes are filled with healthy ingredients that help you meet your dietary goals.
Financial Savings: We’ve created our meal plans so that very few ingredients are ever wasted. Avoid those late-night Uber Eats orders and stick to the quick and healthy recipes you’ve already prepped for.
These meal plans are created for your personal benefit, which is why your feedback is invaluable. Let us know what you think of this meal plan below!