- ½ batch cream cheese pastry
- 2 red apples, (Gala, Pink Lady, Red Delicious) thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons apricot or raspberry jam plus 3 tablespoons water
- 3-4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 rounded teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Confectioners’ sugar for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius)
- Dust flour onto your work surface and onto your rolling pin. Roll out the dough to an 18 x 14 inch rectangle.
- Cut 9 horizontal strips that will measure 2 inches in height.
- Combine the jam and water and mix well to combine.
- Combine the sugar with cinnamon. Mix well to combine.