- Makes 1 serving:
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream, or less for a lighter drink
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- A dollop of homemade whipped cream
- Dusting of cinnamon
Place the milk, cream, sugar and cocoa powder in a small saucepan. Mix it well and make it scalding hot.
Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate hazelnut spread until melted.
Pour in a cup and top with a dollop of homemade whipped cream. Dust with cinnamon or cocoa powder and serve immediately.