- 3/4 cup mayo
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 cup couscous, cooked
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 (7 ounce) can of tuna fish, drained
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
To cook the couscous: Bring 1 and 1/4 cup of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 cup couscous. Turn the heat off and cover the pot for 5 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork.
Combine the mayo, lemon juice, olive oil and whisk well to combine.
Put all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.