- 5 and 1/2 chicken drumsticks (about 15)
- 8 ounces sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 heaping teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, 205 degrees Celsius.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken drumsticks.
- Place them on a baking sheet.
- Pour the sriracha sauce and ketchup over them and rub to distribute evenly.
- Season both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cumin powder.
- Pour water in pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes and then remove from oven to flip over the drumsticks so that they can cook evenly.
- Return to the oven and cook approximately 30 minutes more or until the chicken is done.
- Spoon the sauce that has settled in the pan over the chicken and serve with my Vegetable Fried Rice.