- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed at room temperature
- 1 pound or 3 bunches baby spinach, chopped
- 2 bunches fresh dill, finely chopped
- about 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- about 15 ounces ricotta cheese, full fat and at room temperature
- 1 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 eggs, beaten and at room temperature
- about 1/3 cups olive oil or melted butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Serve this quiche at your next brunch and everyone will love you! So simple yet elegant and super delicious. Now, I love all things with spinach and cheese. This is up there in my top ten all time favorite recipes. Give it a try!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the sheet of puff pastry in a pie dish.
- Pour filling over puff pastry.
- Tuck and fold the puff pastry so that it is not hanging outside the pie dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the filling is set and the puff pastry is golden.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.