- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Serve with Tabbouleh Salad, Spinach Rice, or Greek Pasta Salad
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, 204 degrees Celsius.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, oregano, slat, and pepper in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place fish fillets in a ceramic 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Pour marinade over fish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle some Green Goddess Dressing over the cooked fish.