- 1-pound asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F, 220 °C.
- Trim the tough ends of the asparagus by snapping off the bottoms.
- Place in a baking sheet with the tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top liberally.
- Roast for about 20 minutes or until the tomatoes have wrinkled up a bit and charred slightly. This brings out their natural sweetness.
- Remove from oven and arrange in a plate. Reserve the olive oil and juices that are in the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the feta on top.
- Whisk the oil, pan juices, balsamic vinegar and honey together.
- Pour over veggies and sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy 🙂
- During the last 5 minutes of roasting, sprinkle half of the feta on top of veggies and roast. This will add more creaminess to the dish. Save the other half of feta to garnish after cooking.
- Toast some pine nuts or almonds and sprinkle on top after plating.
- Sprinkle some crushed candied walnuts on top for a sweet crunch!