- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (NEVER substitute the juice that comes in a bottle)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Here it is, my secret weapon. Ladolemono, which translates simply to lemony olive oil, is such a versatile concoction. It can go from marinade to salad dressing to delicious dipping sauce in the blink of an eye. I simply LOVE it!!
- Go ahead, make it and get creative. Have fun with it! Pour it over veggies and bake them, or over chicken or lamb. Great over seafood. Perfect for all beginner cooks to have in their cooking repertoire since it can be used over and over to create many fabulous dishes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl or even in a small jar. Whisk or shake (if using a jar) and serve!
- It's also a delicious dipping sauce for nice crusty warm bread.