- 1 (17.3 oz) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 oz. red pepper feta dip, or more
- 6-8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. butter, melted
For the Red Pepper Dip:
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomatoes packed in oil
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 roasted red peppers
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F, 200 °C.
- Dust a work surface with all purpose flour and roll out each puff pastry sheet about 2 inches longer into a rectangle or a square. Male sure that both sheets are the same size.
- Spread the red pepper dip all over the top of one puff pastry sheet.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and top with the other puff pastry sheet.
- Cut into 14-16 strips.
- Brush the tops with melted butter.
- Twist each strip a few times and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Enjoy!