- Makes 14-16
- 1 (17.3 oz) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 oz. red pepper feta dip, or more
- 6-8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. butter, melted
- For the Red Pepper Dip:
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomatoes packed in oil
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 roasted red peppers
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 °F, 200 °C.
Dust a work surface with all purpose flour and roll out each puff pastry sheet about 2 inches longer into a rectangle or a square. Male sure that both sheets are the same size.
Spread the red pepper dip all over the top of one puff pastry sheet.
Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and top with the other puff pastry sheet.
Cut into 14-16 strips.
Brush the tops with melted butter.
Twist each strip a few times and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Brush with melted butter.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Enjoy!