ONE POT CHICKEN PARM PASTA
- 1-1 and 1/2 pounds boneless chicken, cubed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 24 ounces Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked pasta
- 1/2 pound frozen spinach leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- dried oregano
- Heat olive oil in a pot and brown the chicken cubes. About 5 minutes.
- The chicken will not be fully cooked but remove from the pot and set aside.
- Add water, pasta sauce and spinach to pot and bring to a boil.
- Place pasta with chicken back in the pot.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and stir frequently for about 15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked al dente.
- Add cheese and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply