Combine the espresso, cocoa powder, and sugar in a shallow bowl.
Soak the lady fingers in the coffee and chop into small pieces.
Dust the soaked lady fingers with cocoa powder.
Make a layer of the vanilla ice cream base.
Drizzle some chocolate ganache over it and using a knife create a swirl pattern.
Drop some soaked lady fingers on top and create 2 more layers just like this.
Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
For the Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate and Caramel Swirl:
1 recipe chocolate ganache
1/2 recipe caramel sauce
Chop the brownie into small pieces.
Spread a layer of the vanilla ice cream base in the bottom of an ice cream container or loaf pan.
Drizzle some ganache on top and pass a knife over it to create a swirl.
Drizzle caramel sauce over and drop some brownie pieces on top.
Create 2 more layers like this.
Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- For the ice cream base:
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Whisk the whipping cream, vanilla extract, and salt until it thickens. Add the entire can of sweetened condensed milk and whip until thick like yogurt.
- For the Tiramisu Ice Cream:
- 4 lady finger biscuits
- 1 cup of strong espresso
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder plus more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 recipe chocolate ganache