- Serves 2:
- Approximately 1 cup of Greek Style Tomato & Red Pepper Sauce
- About 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- sprig of basil for garnish
- toasted pita bread or toasted Italian bread
Warm the sauce in a small pan over medium high heat.
Make 2 indentations in the sauce for the eggs.
Place the eggs in the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
Reduce the heat to low and cover the pan with a lid.
Cook about 5 minutes or until the egg whites have set and are fully cooked and the yolk is still runny or to you preference.
garnish with a sprig of basil or with your favorite herb.
Serve with some toasted bread. Enjoy!