GREEK STYLE PITA CHIPS
Yield: 32 pita chips
- 4 pitas
- ½-1 cup cup olive oil
- 3-4 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon granulated onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 °F, 200 °C.
- Cut each pita bread into 8 wedges.
- Combine the olive oil, oregano, garlic, onion powder, and black pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Brush each pita wedge with the oil and place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle salt over the pita wedges and bake 8-12 minutes or until golden.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Serve with hummus, tzatziki, or your favorite dip.
Leave a Reply