- 2 cups uncooked small pasta such as orecchiette, bow tie, or elbows
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup or more sliced olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (6 ounce jar) artichoke hearts
- Ladolemono Dressing
- Cook the pasta al dente in salted boiling water. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Prepare the ladolemono dressing and set aside.
- Drain the artichoke hearts and cut in half.
- Combine all of the ingredients together and toss well with the dressing.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator and serve cold.