- 2 cups uncooked small pasta such as orecchiette, bow tie, or elbows
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup or more sliced olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (6 ounce jar) artichoke hearts
- Ladolemono Dressing
Cook the pasta al dente in salted boiling water. Drain and place in a large bowl.
Prepare the ladolemono dressing and set aside.
Drain the artichoke hearts and cut in half.
Combine all of the ingredients together and toss well with the dressing.
Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator and serve cold.