- 2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 2 cups baby romaine leaves
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
The Salad Dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by making the salad dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Add the zest, salt and pepper and oregano and whisk.
- Place all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over and toss to combine.Serve right away 🙂Enjoy!