- 2 Russett (baking) potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 2 tablespoon dried oregano
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- feta cheese for garnish
- Preheat air fryer at 360 °F, 180 °C
- Cut the potatoes into even fries. Soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add seasonings.
- Toss and mix well to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Cook the potatoes in the air fryer for 15 minutes.
- Toss the fries and cook 10 more minutes or until golden and crispy all around.
- Place a serving bowl and crumble feta cheese over them.
- Serve immediately.