- 2 Russett (baking) potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 2 tablespoon dried oregano
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- feta cheese for garnish
Preheat air fryer at 360 °F, 180 °C
Cut the potatoes into even fries. Soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
Drain and pat dry.
Drizzle with olive oil and add seasonings.
Toss and mix well to coat the potatoes evenly.
Cook the potatoes in the air fryer for 15 minutes.
Toss the fries and cook 10 more minutes or until golden and crispy all around.
Place a serving bowl and crumble feta cheese over them.