These mini spinach & feta frittatas are a quick and easy recipe that can be served for brunch, lunch, or with a salad on a busy weeknight. I love that it is a low-carb recipe that comes together in under an hour and keeps well in the refrigerator which makes it a perfect meal prep option.
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 10 ounces baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces feta cheese
For the pan roasted tomatoes:
- Grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tzatziki sauce, for serving
- smoked salmon for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F, 190 °C.
- Grease a muffin tin with melted butter then line with cupcake parchment liners.
- Cook the onions in the olive oil over medium-heat until soft and golden. About 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and warm through.
- Add the chopped spinach and cook until wilted. About 4-5 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a spouted mixing container. Whisk well to combine all of the ingredients.
- Divide the spinach mixture evenly between the muffin cups.
- Pour the egg mixture filling each muffin cup almost to the top.
- Crumble the feta cheese and divide equally between the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the frittata comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and serve with tzatziki and smoked salmon. Enjoy!