- 1/2 pound feta cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- This appetizer can be prepared in under 15 minutes! You really can't beat that. It's cheesy, creamy, savory and delicious. I also love using it as a stuffing for chicken breast. Yumm!!
- Preheat broiler on High
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut feta cheese into thick chunks.
- Top with sundried tomatoes. Cover with slices of drained, roasted red peppers. Pour olive oil and sprinkle oregano and black pepper on top.
- Fold the foil over the cheese and peppers leaving the center exposed.
- Note* I have attempted to broil it uncovered and my kitchen ALWAYS fills up with smoke....not good!
- Broil for about 8 minutes. Coarsely puree in a food processor. Garnish with the toasted pine nuts and a sprinkling of dried oregano.
- Serve with pita chips or toasted bread. Enjoy!