JULY 24TH, 2017
To make this refreshing and sugar free drink:
- 8 cups watermelon chunks (about 4 pounds)
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 8 drops stevia extract, or more
- mint for garnish
- Place the watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pass through a strainer and discard the pulp.
- Pour in a serving container and add lemon juice, sparkling water, and desired amount of stevia.
- Mix well.
- Pour over watermelon ice cubes and serve garnished with mint.
Make 1/2 this recipe more to create ice cubes
Leave a Reply