- 1 and ½ pounds potatoes, cubed
- 4 scallions
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh dill
- mint, rosemary
- Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 3-4 sundried tomatoes (packed in oil), chopped
- 2-4 tablespoons plain whole milk yogurt or sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons pine nuts
For the dressing:
- ¼ - ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the potatoes in a pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender. About 10-15 minutes. Finely chop the scallions and herbs and set aside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Place the pine nuts in a small pan and toast over medium heat until lightly golden. About 3 minutes.
- Strain the potatoes and peel the skin.
- While the potatoes are still warm, toss them in the dressing and mix to combine. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Mix in the herbs, olives, and sundried tomatoes.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts and serve.
- Optional: To create a creamy potato salad, fold in the yogurt or sour cream and serve.