- Serves 1:
- 2 Perfectly boiled eggs
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 mini bell peppers sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Kalamata olives pitted and sliced
- Feta cheese crumbled
- 2-4 tablespoons Greek olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Combine the tomatoes, onions, peppers, and olives in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Slice the boiled eggs in half or into quarters and place on top of the vegetables.
Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Crumble some feta over the top and enjoy with some toasted bread.
The instructions for perfectly boiled eggs are in my Brunch cookbook and are very easy to follow. Enjoy!