- 2 Perfectly boiled eggs
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 mini bell peppers sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Kalamata olives pitted and sliced
- Feta cheese crumbled
- 2-4 tablespoons Greek olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine the tomatoes, onions, peppers, and olives in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Slice the boiled eggs in half or into quarters and place on top of the vegetables.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Crumble some feta over the top and enjoy with some toasted bread.
- The instructions for perfectly boiled eggs are in my Brunch cookbook and are very easy to follow. Enjoy!