A refreshing summertime side dish that has all of the flavors of tzatziki sauce. Creamy Greek yogurt complements the crisp cucumber slices perfectly. The peppery radishes take this salad to the next level. Such a simple dish perfect alongside any main course!
- 2-3 English cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
For the Dressing:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 teaspoons water
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint
- Add the sliced cucumbers and radishes to a large bowl. Add the onion slices as well, if using.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk well. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and mix until they are all coated evenly.
- Serve cold.