This chilled cucumber soup can be made in 10 minutes. If you’re looking for an elegant starter for your summertime get together then, give this recipe a try. It tastes like liquified tzatziki! Delicious.
All that you will need to make this soup is a blender and 10 minutes. Once all of the ingredients are pureed together, chill the soup in the refrigerator until it’s nice and cold and serve.
- English cucumbers
- greek yogurt
- salt & pepper
Feel free to use your favorite herbs to make this soup. I love the combination of dill and mint. However, you can use parsley or basil instead.
How to serve this chilled cucumber soup:
It looks so elegant served in small drinking glasses. If you’re serving this soup at a dinner party, doing it this way is great because your guests can just pick up a cup and you don’t have to worry about it.
If you’re serving it as a light lunch for the family, just pour it into bowls and enjoy it with some toasted bread.
- thinly sliced scallions
- olive oil
- diced cucumbers
- chopped walnuts
Here are some of the kitchen essentials that I used to make this recipe. They are affiliate links and purchases made through these links help support my work without costing you anything extra. Thank you!!
Watch the Video Tutorial
I hope that you give this recipe a try and that you let me know what you think in the comments section. Share pics with me on Instagram & Facebook. Seeing your recreations brightens up my day!! Kali orexi.
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and cut into thirds
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or more
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- • 1 English cucumber, diced
- • Mint sprigs
- • Olive oil
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes and some toasted bread. Enjoy!