Impressive juicy chicken in a rich, creamy sauce that’s ready in just 30 minutes!
Watch the Video:
This is my version of a creamy Tuscan Chicken. Juicy chicken cooked in a sumptuous creamy sauce with sundried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and spinach. It’s the perfect meal to serve to the family on a busy weeknight but elegant enough to serve at a dinner party. You won’t miss one ounce of deep, delicious flavor because the whole dish is made in one pan. The recipe moves pretty quickly, so you’ll want to have all your ingredients out and the veggies chopped before starting. This impressive dish will be on the table in just thirty minutes, and everyone will love it!
Why you’ll love it
Juicy, tender chicken
Sweet, tangy sun-dried tomatoes
Melt in your mouth spinach
Rich, creamy, parmesan cheese sauce
A delicious, easy, and elegant one-pan Tuscan chicken with dreamy cheese sauce in just 30 minutes!
Everything you need
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts -or chicken tenders
- Flour for dredging
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Olive oil -try the one in our shop made from my family’s olive trees in Crete!
- Small onion -finely chopped
- Garlic cloves -grated
- Sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil -roughly chopped
- Dried thyme
- Dried oregano
- Baby spinach leaves
- Chicken broth
- Heavy whipping cream
- Grated parmesan cheese
How to make Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Then, dredge the chicken in all-purpose flour.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Sear the chicken on both sides until golden.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Stir the onion into the pan and reduce the heat to low.
- Add a tablespoon or 2 of olive oil if needed.
- Cook the onion until soft and golden.
- Add the garlic and warm through until fragrant.
- Then, add the broth and spinach to the pan.
- Cook until spinach wilts.
- Add the remaining ingredients along with the chicken.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
It’s unbelievable that such an elegant dish comes together in just thirty minutes. You can boil some linguini, spaghetti, or your favorite pasta while cooking or serve the chicken with toasted crusty bread to sop up every drop of the luxurious sauce. To add a bit of freshness, I like to squeeze a little lemon over the top, and you could even give it a sprinkle of feta crumbles. Your family will wonder who’s coming for dinner when you make this meal, or you can actually have friends over. You will definitely impress whoever you serve it to. Kali Orexi!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3-4 tablespoons flour for dredging
- salt, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, Finley chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 oz baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Season the chicken on both sides with salt and black pepper and then dredge it in all-purpose flour.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Sear the chicken on both sides until golden. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
Add the onion to the panand reduce the heat to low. Add a tablespoon or 2 of olive oil if needed. Cook the onion until soft and golden.
Add the garlic and warm through until fragrant.
Add the broth and spinach to the pan. Cook until spinach wilts. Add the remaining ingredients along with the chicken.
Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes until thickened. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
Serve with toasted bread or pasta. Kali Orexi!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Olive Oil- Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml/15.9 oz)
Traditional Cretan Aprons (heavier fabric)
J.A. Henckels International 31161-201 CLASSIC Chef's Knife, 8 Inch, Black
KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, 3.5 quart, Aqua Sky Blue
TEAKHAUS Wood Cutting Board Block I Chopping Board I Wooden Cutting Boards for Kitchen I Large Cutting Board with Handle I Chopping Boards for Kitchen I Thick Cutting Board 107 24x18x1.5